Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Nibbles

So, there's a word for what I've been doing the past week or so: nibbling.


As I continue to flesh The Almoner out in my mind, I'm writing little bits and pieces. A draft of the prologue is done, and I've written odd paragraphs here and there. I've even written little passages from the religious texts that the Church of All uses as their "Bible", which I plan to work into the story at some point but am not yet decided on precisely how or where.


I've decided I'm going to give Scrivener a try, though the Windows version is still in pre-release and is not completely functional.


I've been nibbling at the edges, taking tentative baby steps. The nibbles account for something like 3500 words in total. This will be slow going at this rate...


Enough of this. The nibbles have to stop. Time to take a few man-sized bites.


CHOMP!

1 comment:

  1. At least you've been nibbling. Got to walk before you can run. Or, in this case, have to nibble before you feast. It's daunting, I know...

    ReplyDelete